Join a Team Poised for EXPANSION
Fund Raising Administrative Assistant
The Fund-Raising Administrative Assistant supports the Executive Director with day-to-day scheduling, coordinating fund-development meetings, data management for donor relations, and other administrative needs. The successful candidate will possess a range of skills that supports a nonprofit organization that engages in organic outreach service and support, advocacy, promotion, educational programs, and grantmaking. The ideal candidate will have a keen sense of prioritization, a highly efficient workstyle, ability to maintain confidentiality, and a commitment to collaborate among diverse staff, agencies, and board. The ideal candidate will be eager to take on new projects, manage a wide range of tasks, and support RTWI’s mission.
The Fund-Raising Administrative Assistant is a part-time, non-exempt position reporting to the Executive Director.
- Support board and community partners on Fund Development Efforts
- Assist with Community outreach
- Donor Database Management, Expansion and Outreach
- Social Media and Website Effectiveness and Maintenance
- Support Grant Management Tracking
- Excellent communication skills in person, on the phone and in written correspondence
- High proficiency and knowledge in MS Office to include MS Word, Power Point,Excel and Outlook; Adobe Acrobat, SharePoint, Teams, and Zoom preferred.
- Ability to organize, monitor, and track ongoing and one-time activities, events, and projects
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Ability to anticipate needs and logically solve problems with little supervision
Skills and Experience:
Education: High school diploma or equivalent required. Some postsecondary education or equivalent work experience in an office, administrative or office assistant role.
Compensation: The position’s starting compensation will depend on qualifications and experience.
Successful candidate must successfully complete a background screening and have a valid driver’s license.
The Red Tent Women’s Initiative, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer who respects and empowers each individual and supports the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce