Make a Difference in the Lives of the Women We Serve - Now Hiring
Program Administrative Assistant
The Program Administrative Assistant will support the Executive Director with day-to-day client and program partner scheduling, coordinating meetings, program inventory, program invoice management, purchasing and other administrative needs.
Successful candidates must successfully complete a background screening and have a valid driver’s license.
The Program Administrative Assistant is a part-time, non-exempt position reporting to the Executive Director.
- Interface with clients, staff, program partners on Program schedule and delivery coordination, as well as support community connections.
- Program calendar management and appointment setting.
- Maintain consistent internal and external communications, memos, emails, presentations, program documentation and information dissemination, and resource for program collaboration support.
- Organize and maintain current information of master program, supply list and inventory support for program cohorts.
- Mine databases to explore and suggest internal and external program collaborative opportunities.
- Perform fiscal, personnel, purchasing, statistical reporting, secretarial, light accounting, and other major office functions to support the RTWI Program efforts.
- Excellent communication skills in person, on the phone and in written correspondence
- High proficiency and knowledge in MS Office, Adobe Acrobat, SharePoint, Teams, and Zoom preferred.
- Ability to organize, monitor, and track ongoing and one-time activities, events, and projects
- Initiative and independent problem solving
- High level of discretion and confidentiality in handling and communicating sensitive information
Qualifications, Skills, and Experience:
Education: High school diploma or equivalent required. Some postsecondary education or equivalent work experience in an office, administrative or office assistant role. See qualifications, skills and experiences outlined in this announcement.
Compensation: The position’s starting compensation will depend on qualifications and experience.
The Red Tent Women’s Initiative, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer who respects and empowers each individual and supports the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills, and experiences within our workforce.